Jacqueline G. Rosen, DDS, MS, PC Orthodontics is proud to offer the one of the latest advancements in accelerated orthodontic treatment.
PROPEL VPro5 is a single device used throughout the full course of orthodontic treatment; from start to finish to retention. It is used in conjunction with orthodontic appliances such as braces and clear aligner therapies to help seat the aligner. High frequency vibration such as that in the VPro5 has been shown to deliver four major clinical benefits that help give patients the beautiful smile of their dreams:
A. MORE EFFICIENT ALIGNER SEATING
When the aligners are seated properly on the teeth, they work more effectively.
B. RELIEVES ORTHODONTIC PAIN
High frequency vibration has been shown to result in patients feeling less discomfort when they first change aligners and visit the office for adjustments to their braces.
C. FAST TRACKS RETENTION
High frequency vibration has been shown to accelerate the goal of retention, reaching stable occlusion by:
- Increasing bone density at a faster rate
- Promoting faster relaxation of the fibers of the teeth when used consistently in the critical first months of retention
- Decreasing the chances of relapse when worn consistently
D. STIMULATES BONE GENERATION & REMODELING
PROPEL VPro5 aids in the growth of bone by restoring the integrity of the tooth sockets that were previously lost due to poor oral health.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Reduced Costs Relative to Other Vibration Technologies
- Braces & Aligner Compatible
- Optimised Frequency – Delivers greater energy to teeth in reduced time
- Five Minute Wear Time (As opposed to the 20 minute wear time of the leading competitor)
- Status Lights
- Pause – Resume within 30 Minutes (If cycle is interrupted, the ProV5 automatically resumes to complete the duration of the five minute cycle)
- Utilization Monitoring Software
- Mobile Device App (Coming Soon)
- Water Resistant
- Light Weight Design for Ease and Comfort of Use