At Jacqueline G. Rosen, DDS, MS, PC Orthodontics, your smile is important to us. With a team of highly trained orthodontic specialists, our practice strives to provide exceptional orthodontic care to our patients in and around the Highland Park and Buffalo Grove, Illinois areas. To provide high quality orthodontic care to our patients of all ages, Dr. Rosen offers a wide variety of comprehensive treatment services including Invisalign clear aligners, INBRACE, and clear braces. The types of braces you require can depend on a number of factors including the following:
- The severity of your condition
- What your orthodontist recommends
- Your financial flexibility
- How long you will be in braces
- Your own personal preference
Below are the types of braces that our office specializes in to help meet your needs:
A Beautiful Smile is Fast and Easy!With ln-Ovation@ R system braces, achieving an attractive, healthy smile has never been easier or more comfortable. Their unique, patient-friendly design means that you have less chairtime, reduced discomfort and far fewer appointments than with older style braces. ln-Ovation R is gentle because it softly guides your teeth into alignment. It uses a free-sliding technology which places little to no pressure on teeth. As a result, your treatment not only takes less time and requires fewer appointments, but is far more comfortable than with traditional fixed-wire braces.
ln-Ovation R MeansYou Have...
- Shorter appointments
- Reduced treatment time
- Fewer adjustments and less appointments
- Greater comfort
- lmproved facial proportion and apPearance
- A dynamic, healthy and attractive smile
Look Beautiful With ln-Ovation RPatients can now look their absolute best (during and after treatment). That's because the ln-Ovation R is smaller and has a lower profile than other self-ligating braces. Plus, there are no elastic or metal ties! This means you have less irritation, less plaque build-up and less difficulty keeping your teeth clean. ln-Ovation R does not just straighten teeth, its unique lnteractive" technology allows your doctor to gently achieve the precise results needed for optimum facial proportion and aesthetics through the last phase of your treatment. Now thats a reason to smile!
What Are The Benefits of Clear Braces?Clear braces are a great solution for adults or teens who are looking for orthodontic solutions that blend in with the teeth and aren’t as evident as metal braces. Patients also report less irritation of the gums when compared to traditional metal brackets.
Clarity™ ADVANCED Clear BracesThese small, low-profile, translucent brackets are designed to blend in with the natural color of your teeth and have rounded corners to reduce gum irritation.
Invisalign & Invisalign TeenInvisalign is a great alternative to metal braces for both you and your teen. Instead of moving your teeth with wires, as is done with braces, your teeth are moved with a series of clear plastic trays called aligners. They are virtually invisible, which means that most people won’t even notice that you are in treatment! Invisalign can be used to treat crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, overbites, underbites and crossbites. The Invisalign process generally follows the following steps.
- Dr. Rosen and Associates will develop a treatment plan specifically designed for you. Then she will take impressions of your teeth, which Invisalign will use to custom-mold a series of clear, removable aligners that will gradually move your teeth over the course of treatment.
- Your aligners are created using precision computer mapping and design. They will then be shipped to Dr. Rosen’s office.
- Wearing your aligners. A new set of aligners is provided every two to three weeks, moving your teeth little by little. Dr. Rosen will check your progress after a given number of aligners is given to you. The aligners should be removed to eat, brush and floss and should be worn at least 18 hours a day. Results are often achieved in 6 months to 1 year.
Schedule An Appointment!
If you are located in and around the Highland Park and Buffalo Grove, Illinois areas and are interested in orthodontic treatment, please contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment. We will set up an initial examination to determine your orthodontic needs and which of our treatment options is right for you. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of!